Web This site only

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Raiders Training Camp News

Training Camp
In the SFGate's Raiders blog, they talked a little bit about camp happenings. In the beginning, Morrison hit LaMont Jordan pretty good. Maybe this is a signal that our team is ready to be a little bit more physical in the next game.

Also, it seems that Warren Sapp and Derrick Burgess had a discussion on what type of fish was better. Sapp likes grouper and Burgess prefers Catfish. If I had to make a choice, I'd say walleye.

Carrie Underwood
Last night my wife drug me along to a Carrie Underwood concert. To be completely honest, it was actually pretty good. In the middle she sung a couple of Guns-n-Roses songs and sung them very well. I expected an American Idol winner to have a good voice but she definitely was better than I expected.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about being drug to a Carrie Underwood concert. BRUTAL!

8/10/2006 9:11 AM  
Blogger The Analyzer said...

the guns ‘n roses songs she sung were pretty good but thank goodness for alcohol. It made the concert much more enjoyable (but much more $$$$$ too)

8/10/2006 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home